Terms & Conditions
Terms / Conditions
To insure prompt and proper shipments, please order by catalog number and description. Brock reserves the right to consider each single order or additions to a previous order as a separate order
which will be subjected separately to the terms and conditions as herein outlined. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All shipments are F.O.B. North Haven, CT. or point of origin.
• Purchaser is responsible for all shipping, packing and handling charges.
• Next day delivery or any special handling for rush shipments is available upon request.
• Damage claims should be filed with UPS or the common carrier by the purchaser within the allotted time set by that carrier.
Terms are NET 30 days unless quoted otherwise on approved credit applications, contact us for a credit application. A one and a half percent (1.5%) per month service charge will be applied to all invoice terms.
All Federal, State or Sales Taxes for which Brock may be liable on a sale will be billed directly to the buyer. Resale or Tax Exempt Certificates must be supplied by the buyer.
$35.00 service charge will be applied for each returned check.
RETURN OF GOODS
• Authorization in writing from Brock Enterprises must be obtained BEFORE returning any merchandise.
• Items must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase.
• Freight charges on returned merchandise must be PREPAID by the sender.
• Custom orders and Specialty orders CANNOT be cancelled once processed.
• Authorized returns that remain in original condition may be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking charge.